What Is It?
The Data Drive Thru PC Eraser™ is a software product that removes files from a hard drive. Something that is lacking in the Windows delete command.
After deleting files it is a simple matter to retrieve them using any number of recovery utilities found on the web. This means that a file that is only deleted is easy prey for identity thieves. Credit cards, banking info, loan information, social security all are at risk.
But if DDT PC Eraser™ is used instead of delete, file recovery becomes a difficult and costly process.
How Does It Work?
- Select files to be erased.
- Click Destroy Now
- Files are removed using DoD standards.
Only $29.95 plus P&P.
- Windows 98, ME, 2000, XP
- Processor: 90 Mhz or above
64 MB or higher for Windows 98/ME.
128 MB or higher for Windows 2000/XP
- FAT, FAT32 or NTFS formated hard drive.
- Guttman 35 pass solution set.
- US DoD 5220(22M) E,C and E solutions, 7 pass.
- US DoD 5220(22M) E solution, 3 pass
- Simplified Random Data solution 1 pass.
- Removes files from your hard drive
- Removes data from hard drive free space.
- Customizable protection list